Welcome To Selling on GJOA
GJOA provides you the most direct, least costly and most profitable way to sell your products and services direct to interested buyers on a secure B2B marketplace.
The GJOA Advantage
When you start selling on GJOA, you become part of a diverse B2B marketplace portal that hosts local, national and international suppliers from around the world. GJOA brings them together on the most cost-effective, easy-to-use and profitable “DO BUSINESS SYSTEM” in existence.Register Now
Just as the Norwegian explorer Roald Amundsen’s sturdy ship Gjøa saw he and his intrepid crew safely through the Northwest Passage in search of new trading opportunities, GJOA’s mission is to help all types of organizations identify and sustain new and existing business relationships, whether local, national or international.
In order to fulfill our stated mission, GJOA will provide to our members an ever-increasing number of cost-effective, simple and easy-to-use functions of high value for use in both buying and selling the products and services they need to grow and prosper.
Seller Features, Values and Benefits
Once your registration is approved, you’ll have access to your Registered Sellers’ Dashboard, a one-stop portal for managing your company bio, adding product information, making inventory updates, managing payments, and finding helpful content to help you navigate your GJOA business.
Seller Portal and Dashboard
- Manage your company profile, products and sales.
- Establish policies, procedures, etc. so that buyers know the requirements for doing business.
- Track performance with detailed reporting & analytics.
- Customized notifications including new and modified orders.
- PCI Compliance to safely store customer profile and payment information for later.
- RFQ and a shopping cart functions are available.
- Integrated payment system with Stripe payment processing
- GJOA Escrow allowing registered buyers and sellers to have the security of a global escrow system designed to insure that buyers get what they paid for, and sellers can be sure of receiving payment.
- Dispute resolution process for instances where that becomes necessary.
- Manage product stock.
- Ability to sell simple, variable, virtual, downloadable and configurable products and services.
- Import products and product details in bulk.
- Maintain lists of related products, upsells and cross-sells.
Supply Chain Management
- Maintain your own supply chain, geographies and advanced drop shipping options.
- Restrict shipments by product, zip code, state or country.
- Define sales geographies and customer demographics.
- Create and print shipping labels.
- Manage and authorize return requests.
No one knows your business better than you, and that includes what you sell, where you sell to, and how you get it there! Why reinvent the wheel? GJOA suppliers maintain their own inventory and decide what geographies they want to sell to. We provide the marketplace, you do what you do best!
Frequently Asked Questions
Still have questions? We’ve compiled a list of the most asked questions below. If you can’t find an answer to your question here, please contact us and we’ll respond as quickly as possible.
Why should I become an early adopter of the site?
Great question. GJOA was conceived out of decades of experience operating as manufacturers and buyers through a variety of channels and experiencing challenges with each.
- Maintaining an eCommerce website is not your core competency. GJOA has been built with the security, scalability, features and capabilities you and your customers demand.
- Prospecting for new business is time consuming and expensive. GJOA compliments your existing processes as a powerful, worldwide lead generation service.
By registering early, you will have less competition and a head start building up your reputation and positive customer reviews. With this in mind, we recognize that early adopters of our site will experience some of the growing pains we face along the way. You’ll also be part of the team of companies that drive features and capabilities that are important to your business.
What does it cost to be a Seller on GJOA?
GJOA does not charge SELLERS a an annual subscription. Sellers only pay when a sale is made in the form of a 7.5% commission per sale. In addition, credit card processing fees (2.9%+$.30 or more in different countries) are passed along at cost. Compared to the 15% to 18% charged by other eCommerce websites such as Amazon.com, this is a tremendous value. The real question is “What’s the cost of NOT joining”!